The Villa Depolo is located in downtown Belgrade, in its old part, which has been called the Professors’ Colony since the 1930s. It is in Ljubomir Stojanovic Street, the street where many important persons had lived, persons of Serbian culture, scholars and University professors, among others the great Milutin Milankovic, as well as Nadezda Petrovic.
It was built way back in 1928. It was fully renovated and transformed into a modern hostel in January 2015 when the part of a big yard was made into a spacious parking lot.More
4 Ljube Stojanovića street
Free welcome drink
Free city maps